The Gas Cloud Imaging Camera is capable of:
- Monitoring an entire mid-sized refinery with only a few Gas Cloud Imaging Cameras
- Allowing the user to identify the shape and direction of gas dispersal, as well as the point of origin
- Detecting most hydrocarbons at <10% of the lower explosion level
- Deciphering between over 20 different chemicals in real time
- Avoiding the major sources of false alarms: weather, wind, extreme temperature and vibration
- Multiple data streams for both immediate leak detection and long term overall data trend collection through the software
- Altering customer software interface to fit level of detection necessary or change which hydrocarbons needs to be detected.
- Differentiating between different concentration levels
For additional information and specifications regarding The Gas Cloud Imaging Camera, please contact us.