The Gas Cloud Imaging Camera
Rebellion Photonics is the only company on the market that offers real time (30 fps) chemical detection video with high quality chemical detection capabilities. The Gas Cloud Imaging Camera is a video camera that monitors, quantifies and displays explosive/harmful gas leaks in real time. With just a few cameras a large area can be monitored day and night. The GCI can instantly detect what gases are leaking, how much is leaking, and by using its hardware-based zoom, you can know exactly where it is leaking from. This allows the user to assess the situation before exposing anyone to a potentially lethal situation.
Propane Release from Tower from Rebellion Photonics on Vimeo.
The Gas Cloud Imaging Camera Will Save the Customer
- $2 – $3 million per mid-size refinery in leak screening costs
- Priceless human lives
- Brand equity
Make Better Decisions with Full Scene Coverage
- Decrease downtime by verifying false alarms
- Catch leaks early with 15 microsecond alarm rate and sensitivities comparable to traditional point detectors
- Monitors all hydrocarbon gases and toxic gases, such as hydrogen sulfide, simultaneously.
- Not affected by common causes of false alarms: wind, temperature, and poor calibration.
Easy to Implement
- No Large Capital Expense, just a Low Monthly Fee.
- Simple Installation with low power requirements
- No Humans required, the GCI is fully automatic and runs 24/7 day and night.
- Automated Calibration with only annual maintenance required.
- Rebellion Photonics’ snap-shot hyperspectral imaging technology is the first of its kind to offer real-time video with two orders of magnitude higher sensitivity than the competition.
- The cameras are completely passive, no lasers required.
Simple, but powerful user interface
For more information please see our GCI Brochure